Full Service Design and Build Custom Homes
Loudermilk Construction is a residential and commercial construction, design and build company based in Benicia, California. We provide new home construction, additions, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, including window and door installations. Bob Loudermilk, owner, has over 25 years of experience in the contracting industry, and over 12 years as the sole business owner. We are fully insured, bonded and a highly respected licensed contractor serving Solano and Contra Counties, American Canyon and Napa, California.
Owner Bob Loudermilk says, “We provide the experience, quality of workmanship and materials, proposals of best value, cost, and the timely delivery of any construction project to homeowners and apartment building owners and managers throughout Solano County, including towns South such as Martinez, Concord, Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek.”
Just recently Loudermilk Construction successfully completed a custom-built home in Napa, remodeled several bedrooms and bathrooms, an attic, and new roof here in Benicia, and installed doors and windows for historic homes in Vallejo. Former clients describe Loudermilk Construction as a very dependable, ethical, and skilled home builder and craftsmen that completes the job when promised and stays on budget. READ TESTIMONIALS
- Recommendations on construction materials and methods that could make your new custom home designs more efficient and save money during construction.
- Eliminating potential conflicts between designer and builder, consequently delivers a fast delivery of your project.
- Excellent control over time and budget.
- Obtainable goals for you the owner, design team, and the Loudermilk team - we are properly balanced by a full understanding of everyone’s project needs and expectations. We have an architect that is part of our design build team and we pride ourselves on the constant synergy that thrives within our “contractor team.”
- A balance of safety, functionality, flexibility, awareness, and quality are some key elements to meeting design and build goals on our projects.
- Consulting on types of building materials to be used on your new custom home such roofs, walls, floors, ceiling, etc.
- Site plan optimization and review: We review your site plans to ensure proper placement of trees and rocks, evaluate lots for potential unwanted noise, wind, airports, and public access paths. Assisting you to evaluate the positives and negatives of the lot.
- Consulting to create a custom energy efficient house.
- Complete customer satisfaction via Post Construction Walk Through: After your new custom is completed, Loudermilk Construction's work is not over. We perform a complete walk through with you in your new home. We provide you with a tutorial on how your house works, review information about your water heater, the ventilation system and entire HVAC unit - including appliance maintenance and warranties.
Contact Loudermilk Construction now to get started on designing your custom new home or home remodeling project or Request a Bid now.
Loudermilk Construction is a proud members of the National Association Remodeling Industry, Lead Accredited Professionals, National Association of Home Builders, Home Builder’s Association.
Loudermilk Construction provides professional general contracting services, room additions and remodels, foundations for all structures, plumbing and electrical contracting services.
With over 25 years of experience, we take on any home remodeling project. We provide expert architectural services when required for our clients... this differentiates our general contracting company from the competition. But what really sets us apart is that we care about the homes and community in which we live and work.
Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
"Intelligent designs, competitive pricing and an exceptional finished job that will stand the test of time."
LOUDERMILK CONSTRUCTION | 707-745-1976
Is a building permit required?
Depending on where you live and the type of construction you want, you may need to get a permit. You can check with your local building department or let Loudermilk Construction take care of the permits for you and avoid potential penalties or problems.
Copyright © 2020 | Loudermilk Construction | All Rights Reserved