"Intelligent designs, competitive pricing and an exceptional finished job that will stand the test of time."
LOUDERMILK CONSTRUCTION | 707-745-1976
Loudermilk Construction specializes in 'design and build' room additions - from a small office addition to a large “Great Room”, or even an entire second floor. In the process of completing your addition we do all phases - from planning, design and permitting, through the final completion of your project. Our expertise when working with your local building departments makes the process more streamlined and care free for you as our client.
All phases of work on your project will be completed by skilled professionals in that trade. Plumbers do plumbing, electricians do electrical and HVAC is always done by a certified HVAC professional. We believe quality work comes from a team of highly skilled professionals that are up to date with all current building and energy codes.
- Planning, design and permitting
- Excavation and ground work
- Foundations including slab, post tension, grade beam and conventional raised
- Framing, sheetrock, insulation, siding, stucco, roofing and gutters
- Plumbing, electrical, gas, HVAC and internet security systems
- Windows and doors from Milgard, Andersen and Marvin and much more to fit any budget
- Cabinetry from a range of makers to fit your budget as well as locally made custom cabinets
- Countertops in a variety of materials such as granite, Corian, tile, concrete, soap stone and much more
- Custom features like skylights, fireplaces, columns, crown moldings, closet organizers, stone and tile
Proper foundation work will help ensure the best investment you can make for your new home or room addition. Loudermilk Construction is experienced at pouring and mixing concrete foundations. We build new homes and remodel existing homes with new steel or wood construction - and we take care of "all the permits" for you.
Loudermilk Construction in Benicia, CA, makes adding a room to your home or office easy. We take care of “all the paperwork.
Here at Loudermilk Construction, we understand many people want to be involved with their project and do some of the work themselves. We work with customers to allow for “sweat equity” when it is safe to do so. We can do the heavy work and leave the finishes to you like painting, trim and floor coverings - or if demolition is more your thing, you can prep the area prior to our arrival. Many people worry about where they are going to live during the project, but in many cases we can build onto your house with you and your family still living in the house protected by air tight barriers and temporary walls. See our Testimonials page now.
- Use high quality windows and doors.
- Insulate attic and walls for best possible energy savings.
- Try to build up instead of losing backyard space.
- Don’t put yourself into position to sweat the small stuff!: Let us do all the dirty work. We are a licensed, insured, and bonded California contractor you can trust. We handle it all - the plumbing, electrical, HVAC, foundation, framing, drywall, insulation, flooring, actual painting (not color selection), debris disposal, zoning & permits - it's all part of the construction process - even with our bathroom remodeling and kitchen remodeling projects.
Copyright © 2018 | Loudermilk Construction | All Rights Reserved